Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Ok...I hated it at first but...


The final six....although Constantine was eliminated tonight.

I heard all the hype about American Idol during the show's first two seasons, but never actually watched. I know, you are probably thinking I have been living under a rock. However, I have been watching this season (due to my lack of cable) and must say that the show has definitely grown on me.


To see the contestants pour their hearts out every week, just praying that enough people vote to keep them performing the next week. This week, Constantine got the axe. I personally thought that he was better than some of the others, but the competetion is fierce. Vonzell and Carrie have amazing voices, while the guys keep getting by with their good looks.


Paula Abdul had a shocked look on her face as host Ryan Seacrest announced that Constantine was leaving the show. Many, including oddsmakers in Las Vegas, had Constantine running in second closely behind the favorite, Carrie Underwood. Carrie is far and away my favorite. She is a beautiful farm girl from Oklahoma who can hit notes like almost nobody I've ever heard.

No comments: