Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Where are the free mp3 files?

I have been recently scouring the web to find as many free mp3 files as I could find. After numerous searches, I found some good music but was mostly disappointed. I started with going through the different record label websites to see what they were giving away for free. There were a few that were decent.


I usually use a peer to peer network for finding my mp3 files, but I need a lawsuit right now about as much as I need my nose sewn shut. If you want to see what my current Winamp playlist looks like, click here.


If you see anything that you like on the list,email me and we will see what we can do about getting a copy. Oh, and by the way, some of the file names are not properly labeled, just ask me if you have any questions.

No comments: