Saturday, April 23, 2005

Coding For New Site in Progress

I started to learn basic HTML code about 5 years ago when web pages were alot less flashy. I find the tags I learned back then are still quite useful when I write on a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor like Blogger.


Now that I find myself wanting to make an actually cool portal site, I realize that getting the website to look the exact way I want it to is no simple task. I am a poor college student and don't really want to pay for web hosting or domain registration so I have created a free site from bravenet.com.

So far I am having a fairly easy time putting stuff together. Unfortunately, I am unsure when the finished product will be available. I hope it will be within a week or so. Until then I will continue to hype the unveiling of the site on my blog and hope I can create a quality product all from teaching myself a little code.

No comments: