Thursday, April 21, 2005

One Crazy Day



The swings in Texas No-Limit Hold'Em are enough to kill a man

Well I am happy to let everyone know that I am back to playing poker online for money again. Unfortunately, I have given up on my dream of making it to Las Vegas for the World Series of Poker for this year anyway. A normal guy like me making to the world championships of an event like that are slim and none.


My first day back online was quite the rollercoaster ride. I was up as much as $40 after a few hours, but as I write this entry I'm down almost $15. These are big swings for a guy as broke as I am. The problem always starts when I think I can win a big one right after I have just lost a decent sized pot. Oh well, give me some feedback if you want to hear more about my poker experiences or just would like to see more poker content on this site.

No comments: