Monday, May 02, 2005

1991 Ponitac Grand Prix Saved From Going to the Junkyard

Well, I did it. After 26 years of life, I finally have my first car. It may not look like much on the outside, but she runs like a champ. And for only $20 and a rebuilt alternator, the car was a steal.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank (yet again) two of my best friends in the whole world. Jason and Melissa, I couldn't have done it without ya. They were more than happy to help me celebrate with a few vodka drinks.

Anyone that knows me will be happy to know that they will never have to pick me up again. (You like that don't ya Seth.) Now all I need is to get a driver's license. Unfortunately, there is about a 3 month wait to take your driver's test at and DMV in the state of Wisconsin.

No more waiting at the bus stop, no more wondering how the hell am I gonna get home, and no more being late to work.

So this is a warning that after July 14th, stay off the sidewalks, because I will be cruisin.

No comments: