Monday, September 29, 2008

Campaign '08

I've decided to create a series of posts focusing solely on the upcoming election. From now until November, I will be following the election through the news wire and commenting on current happenings. My goal is to be as informed as possible when I cast my vote and to hopefully share some of my insight with others.

I am an independent voter with views which are often viewed as borderline ultra-liberal. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and American's right to the pursuit of happiness. I believe strongly in family values. I also believe personal freedoms. Basically, what you do in your home is your business, as long as it doesn't impede the rights of others.

All of that said, most of these posts will focus on the major party candidates and their Vice Presidential running mates. I definitely will touch on independents and minor party candidates, however, bi-partisanship rules in this country and as always it will be a two dog race.

No comments: