Thursday, October 13, 2005

Quitting Update

I have been sticking to my guns on this no-smoking thing. I cannot say, however, I haven't cheated. Only my cheating is becoming sneakier and sneakier. The only problem is the only person I am fooling is myself.

While up at UWM the other day, I am sure someone witnessed me taking 3/4 of a cigarette out of one of the ashtrays and lighting up. I know, it's disgusting and how could I stoop that low. Well, I have been smoking about a pack per day for about 10 years now at the addiction definitely has me by the balls.

I will keep trying though. I have probably smoked less this week then I do in an average day. Progress is going to be slow but steady I feel. I am going to try to refrain from using the last weeks worth of nicotine patches I have left. No more crutches. Check back to see how I am doing and feel free to post your own results.

No comments: